Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You GO Ladies!

Here is a dose of reality, ya start fucking around with people starving because the government is more concerned with making sure the thieving fuckers in the banking industry have enough money instead of the people who are paying for that shit, and the women folk start taking care of business, my hat is off to each and every one of these hard working ladies AND, the old guys who are still getting up and kicking the rooster in the ass.

God Bless Ya.

"In the past 5 years, there was a 20% increase in the number of farmers over 75 years old, and a 30% decrease in the number of farmers under 25," Ellis says.

One of the big surprises in the 2007 Ag Census is the growth in the number of women involved on the farm. The number of women comprising "principal operators" increased by almost one third.

"One of the most significant changes in the 2007 Census of Agriculture is the increase in female farm operators, both in terms of the absolute number and the percentage of all principal operators," according to the census. "There were 306,209 female principal operators counted in 2007, up from 237,819 in 2002 -- an increase of almost 30%."


Notice these statistics are from 2007.
I can't wait to see the results from this current year.

I cherry picked this info from here.

Yes, I cherry picked this for my own purposes but you damn well can extrapolate these results like I did. The economy has dropped off a cliff in the last year but it hasn't been so peachy keen for quite a while now, somebody is paying attention.

Get ya a garden, this shit is about to get ugly.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:31 PM

    'Scuse me while I laugh maliciously--I remember some business pundits observing condescendingly that women as a whole are at a disadvantage because in general they're neither inclined to take extreme financial risks nor driven to acquire extreme wealth. (Those masculine traits have proven *so* beneficial to the world economy, haven't they?)

    I hope these women farmers are well-armed & have homes that can be fortified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get the brain of one of those to implant in my wife.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayberry, try Austin Spy Shop.com...

    ReplyDelete