Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I Haz Title

My tax money came in three days early, will wonders never cease?
I went over and paid the nice man the rest of the money for the new digs and got the title.
We are both happier now.
Then I stopped by the trailer court to see if my neighbor had moved yet, oh fuck no.

So, I lit a fire under his ass and told him to get with the fucking program because I am coming on with it in two fucking weeks and I will move him MYSELF if he isn't fucking gone by then.

I think I got his attention.

Subtlety isn't one of my strong points.

In other news, my drivers license expired last weekend on my birthday so I had to go renew that sonofabitch this morning.
I took off my granny spectacles and the lady made me do the vision test anyway, dammit. I BARELY passed that bastard, I fucking guessed on a couple of the letters, must have been close enough, I got to shell out twenty five bucks and got a new temporary with the usual hideous picture.
At least it is good for 5 years.
It's progress, at least!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Congrats again on the new digs, Busted.

    oldnslow

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah - title is a good thing. you gonna put up some pictures of the new unrathole dood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Subtlety isn't one of my strong points."

    And that's why I love reading what you have to say, you!

    ReplyDelete