Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Want A Divorce

I have been thinking, and I think I don't want to be together anymore.





How many fucking times have I heard that line?
Too many, but now I see how it can be effective, you bitchez.


At long last, I have finally had enough of you and your friends who keep coming around and taking turns pissing in the plants and comparing each others shriveled nutsack to each other in front of the children, and torturing the neighbors at all hours of the day and night.

I can deal with the whining and bitching but after your fucking asshole friends went and bounced so many checks in the past and now that they are crying to be recognized as the financially responsible party,and who can still find time to find ways to call me a traitor because I can't fucking stand cleaning up after them every time they show up and trash the place, I am done.

Talk to the lawyers.

Oh and that one fellow who keeps crying into his beer until all hours of the night is not welcome back, ever again, I am serious.

I hate to say it but if you cannot see the difference between us, our children and your so called friends, I think it is time for you to seriously think about what it is you really want.*



* Just a little note to the Trolls, this is satire mixed with sarcasm.
Get a fucking girlfriend and you will soon recognize many of the highlited items, especially the meaning of the title.

3 comments: