Friday, February 27, 2009

Wore The Fuck Out.

Sorry, nothing new to go off on, there is but I can't because of legal ramifications.Take my word for it, I ain't a happy camper.Work related.
I went to bed early yesterday and I am doing it again tonight.
Thanks for stopping by, I did find out Granny is a sugar fiend.
I do believe I counted over ten different kinds of cookies and cakes and sugar rolls when I took her shopping tonight.
WTF, when ya get to be 95, ya do whatever the fuck ya want.

I bought beer and some Girl Scout cookies for her.
The little shits are quite relentless.

12 comments:

  1. granny has developed that if not now, when? attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to take Mom shoppin' every week, before she passed, and I couldn't believe some of the junk she'd toss into her cart.
    She'd buy healthy stuff for dinners and such, as healthy as frozen dinners can be, but all the cookies and candy bars and hard candy.
    And every week she had to have a cake, or a pie, or both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get to that age, it's like " Don't like it? Don't watch!".

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO @ Relentless Girl Scouts. Even me, in my never ending quest to pinch every penny caved,for Thin Mints. Can you see me blushing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got out of the hospital from a surgery, and the only thing enjoyable about the ordeal was being able to have DESSERT for lunch and dinner! GO GRANNY GO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Natural,
    I hope it went well and wish you pain free nights and days, forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SciFiChick, what is it with the Thin Mints?
    Those things are like Crack!

    Of course that is what I got for Granny, I will stagger by and snatch a couple!

    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:55 PM

    thin mints are good but frozen thin mints are the best.

    best luck, OB

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT?? You're not gonna talk about CPAC?? Please say you will!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well at 95 I'm sure the sex thing is over and I know she doesn't do drugs so what's left? If she has dentures she's home free. Go Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:37 AM

    I bought beer and some Girl Scout cookies for her.
    The little shits are quite relentless.


    The girl scouts are selling fucking beer!?

    ReplyDelete