Friday, February 06, 2009

WANT!

In an America past, we would have this justice.
A major H/T to David Aquarius at Shamanaqua for sharing this.



Off Topic and just FYI,
I got threatened with job termination because I spend too much time on the internet at work.
It is most probable that my posting will be relegated to after I get home and cruise around before I find something of interest to rant about.

All I can say to that is that is why big tool boxes are called, "Roll Aways".
They have wheels, Boss man..

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:35 PM

    You posted to yer blog, surfed other blogs, and such, on company time? And/or on company computers?

    Tell me yer kiddin you didnt' know that was oh so wrong?

    I mean, doin shit from work is wrong as long as grift, bribery, gambling, whoring and general whacking off in the bathroom have been a reality.

    That's just plain . . . well, now ya know.

    I can't BELIEVE you would be that, urm, naive.

    WTF were ya thinkin? Yer smarter than that, fer cryin out loud.

    Geez . . . *shakeshead*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, did all that, I are an idiot.
    Guilty as charged.

    I don't have to worry about that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wuz looking for a job when you rolled your box in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on my blog stats, most people surf blogs while they're at work! I know I do what I can online. I get my work done first and then kill time on the internet.

    Like you, though, I'll be on less. I'm picking up the work of someone who is leaving. We're not hiring a new person and I get those duties. Not that I mind. I guess. Since I had all that time to goof around online, I clearly wasn't busy enough.....

    Hope everything worked out for you at your job.

    ReplyDelete