Friday, February 06, 2009

Help Me!

I am going to lose my fucking mind if I have to watch much more television.

Mom has the remote and I have been sitting here in a semi coma watching some horse shit fucking show called Nightline on ABC.
Make it stop!
\
Like I give a fuck about Kate Blanchette and her nudie scences and just how that made her feel and maybe, just maybe she might getting a fucking Oscar and now I am being tortured with fucking dogs and the Show Dog circuit.
Spare me!
Who fucking cares?

How about recipes?

How much will that doggie in the window cost me to turn into Happy Happy Burritos?


This is the epitome of what the fuck is wrong with this country.

Doggie massages?!!!

I am now going to pound as many fucking beers as it takes for me to be unconscious.

Gnite mommy.

I love you.

Fuck you, ABC.

7 comments:

  1. Now you know why I won't own a television :-).

    - Badtux the TV-less Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. In keeping with the plan to move to the country and learnin g to do without grid power...the television is now regulated tro the rank of useless, dust catching, soon-to-be-left-behind junk.

    Have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot it! Shoot it dead!

    I use mine as a bookshelf and a plant stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody has to say a word here on behalf of that sliver of the media cesspool still toiling against the trends. Besides John Stewart and Bill Moyers, on the fringes there are a handful of intrepids doing their darndest to break through the conditioning and filing their good work.

    Not to mention 2 and a Half Men, Burn Notice and Amazing Grace. The Sci-Fi, History Channel and C-Span.
    Monty Python reruns...

    Oases may be the exception, but are welcome respites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gave my tv to my brother about 4 years ago, don't miss it a bit. TV rots yer brain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is why i watdch the Food Network

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with ya... If it wern't fer Discovery, History Channel, I'd toss the boob tob out on the curb.... Kid's networks are the WORST!!! Pure garbage!

    ReplyDelete