Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Have A New Friend, For Real

I was so lucky today, I got to meet a long time friend from the internet in person and it was even more than I could hope for.
Suzanne and I have been kibitzing back and forth for a couple of years, at least, and she came to visit for a bit today.
What a neat lady.

I am just tickled.

We had a nice visit while she was here but she had to get home to take care of business.
I am hoping I will get the chance to go see her place on the coast, it looks and sounds like my kind of place.
The poor dear could hardly find a place to sit until I started throwing boxes around and cleaned off a spot, I am such a guy, I fergot my manners for a minute.
She liked the new place!

It was so nice to see her and I am looking forward to meeting again when we have more time to visit.

5 comments:

  1. That's great. Sounds like a you're going to have to keep the place a little nicer with the lady around. best wishes to both of you!

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ya gotta have visitors, ladies are the bestest kind, I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shucks, busted

    you were very much a gentleman and i really did like your new place dood.

    ya weren't ornery at all (laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busted, you need to clean it all up, fast.

    N that's all I'm sayin.

    SUZ!!!! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  5. There ain't nuthin like a good friend...especially one who don't care if the place is a mess.

    ReplyDelete