Friday, February 13, 2009

Outta The Loop

Today I have a good reason.
Today was Grannies 95th Birthday.
I looked and looked for something to give her for a present, what the hell does she need that she doesn't already have?

A gift card.


Get yerself something whenever the urge comes upon ya, she was quite happy with that.


I have not been able to keep up with hardly any of yer blog posts , or the fucking news.

It will come.

Oh, Happy Valentines Day to ya.
LMFAO. I just saved a hundred bucks, the fucking cats have no clue.

4 comments:

  1. Happy BD to Granny! 95...WOW!

    Thanks for addin' me to the Blog Roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny's nearly as old as I feel!
    Hey, Happy B'day to Granny and many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hippo birdies 2 ewes
    hippo birdies 2 ewes
    hippo birdies deer busted's granny
    hippo birdies 2 ewes
    ... and mini s'mores

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your grannie. That's great!

    And happy valentine's day to you.

    ReplyDelete