Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shit Is Happening.

Sorry this place has gone to hell , shit is flying fast.
I am going to be busier than a one armed paper hanger in a hurricane for the forseeable future.

There is progress being made but I have to fall down now.
I still ain't sleeping for shit, I am waking up a little after four in the morning every fucking day and can't get back to sleep until three minutes before the alarm goes off and there is no relief in sight.
I did get a hold of the neighbor and made a deal to have him drag the new Weasel Den* down the hill on Sunday.

I do believe I am going to have to use some vacation just to knock myself the fuck out for two or three days here real soon.

* There ya go PhysioProf, we haz a name for it now.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Hope shit settles down for ya soon, Busted. The whole sleep thing might never change. Brought on by age i'm told.

    oldnslow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a bottle of Melatonin. Take a tablet every night about an hour before you want to sleep. Lay off the booze.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Dude, I'm honored that you liked my proposed name! I'm pretty sure I was drunk as a fucking skunk when it came to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try not to drink alcohol. It'll make it worse.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weasel Den, I like that! Get some rest man....

    ReplyDelete