Monday, September 27, 2010

Die Hard, Ya little bitches.

Fuck me running, I have Death and destruction all around me. Some of that shit is a good thing.
Some of it sucks ass..


Make me a fucking sandwich.
On to other things, Granny can't watch Fox Fucking News anymore., kinda like those ants, they are all dead now.
Rest in peace honey, fuck you very much you other little bastards.

The reason I titled this post the way I did is because of those dirty fucking asshole ants that have been pissing me off all summer, then I remembered some shit called a Contract on America, again, they be bragging about not knowing how to pull their dicks out of their hand in the morning but want to make damn sure you never get the chance as long as it isn't in some young boy's hand anyway.
I needed some weapons of mass destruction for the little sonsabitches. A two fer would be awesome.
Take my word for it, there are a LOT of dead fucking ants around here right now.

Have a drink boys.I finally found some shit that they line up to take a drink of like there was naked ant bitches waving their little asses off, a two drink minimum.
Die you little fucking bastards.
I actually sat and had a couple of shots and watched the little fuckers line up like little pigs on a momma sow.
Take it home ya little fuckers.
Tell yer friends there is free fucking beer
So, shit is happening, the fucking Republicans can suck my ass with their version of the Contract On America, V.30.0.
Get a fucking education you ignorant fucking cock suckers, a one trick pony can be delicious with a little marinade, slow smoked and some corn on the cob with some biscuits to sop up the fucking bull shit that always comes as a side dish with you fucking idiots.

It never ceases to amaze me that you can get people more brain dead than the woman we are going to put in the ground here soon to listen to your absolute fucking horse shit year after year and not get run over in a crosswalk eventually.
I guess I will have to tune up the old Ford..

Attrition, look it up mother fuckers.
As much as I absolutely loved my Granny, Take a big suck out of my ass Fox News Channel , you have one less information challenged old woman to propagate your fucking lies now.

I am still here though.    

I ain't going away any time soon either.                                                                                                          

1 comment: