Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Computer Woes

This thing has been pissing me off for quite a while now but yesterday, something happened and I'm not quite sure what but I'm thinking virus.
I left the thing on all day, hooked up to the internet and a buddy came over and talked me into going out for a bit and I forgot to turn thr damn thing off. When I got back several hours later it was all fucked up.
I could scroll around but I couldn't click on anything, left click or right click.
Talk about pissed off.
I have a newer computer but can't get the mother fucking air card to work in it. Of course I called Verizon's technical support and dicked with them for a fucking hour and the young lady finally threw up her hands and told me she was going to send me a new disc.
I already have two fucking discs.

I actually think it is a VISTA problem amyway. It won't put the USB Modem under the Modem file, it puts it under 'Other".
Fucking VISTA anyway, I hate that program. Give me XP and I'm good to go.
Anyway, I did one of those "FREE" registry cleaner things and it only found 548 fucking problems. It fixed 100 of them for "FREE" and then of course wants you to "Upgrade" and buy the fucking thing.
I am having to use Internet Explorer right now because Fire Fox is fucked.

Needless to say, I am not a happy camper right now.
Miserable fucking shit anyway.
So now I get to unhook everything and hook up the other computer for the tenth motherfucking time and dick around with that sonofabitch to see if I can't get the modem problem fixed or it's back to this crippled up fucker.

I don't even know why I am awake, I was up half the fucking night dicking with this fucker before I just fell down and went to sleep.
Fuck it, I'm grabbing a beer before I get pissed off again and throw this cocksucker out in the drive way. 
 If ya don't hear from me for a while you can pretty much figure out I snapped and out it went.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like some good ol' PC problems to mess with your head!

    Kinda ruins your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to www.simplycomputers2@yahoo.com

    The computers guys there will walk you through your problems. Join the group, then explain what is happening. ....free computer help...

    ReplyDelete