Friday, October 22, 2010

Road Trip

I haven't seen the Girl Friend in a couple of weeks and emails an' phone calls just aren't cutting it.
Gonna throw some dirty clothes in the truck, check the fluids and tires and hit the fucking road.
The cat food bowl is full, the little shit is down there munching away as I type. It is good for at least three days, it's a big bowl.
Plenty of water, I propped open the cabinet door in the bathroom, the wily little varmint can come and go as she pleases.
Turn off the furnace and the lights, this fucking computer, lock the front door and off into the wild blue yonder.

With any luck, after I stop and get gas, an hour and a half later, I'll be squeezing on my honey.




Thanks fer stopping by this little corner of the internet, I really do appreciate it. I'll be nice, I promise.

HA HA HA HA HA!
It rained some early this morning and I am happy to report no signs of leaks at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Get laid, get drunk...enjoy the hell out of your weekend dude! The cat will be fine..lil suckers are very self-reliant and I KNOW that for a fact. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy t5he together time, buddy! Everyone needs a hug...or whatever!

    ReplyDelete