Sunday, October 24, 2010

Up In The Middle Of The Night Again

Here it is, four O'clock in the fucking morning and I am sitting in front of a damn computer again.
At least I have some scenery to look at besides the cats asshole for once.
Nasty Girl is sleeping peacefully, with her sheer, black, lace, nighty on.
That is one very attractive lady and I am one lucky sonofabitch.

I passed out early tonight in a combination of booze and food coma.

I brought a pork loin roast that had a Cajun rub on it and sliced it real thin and fried it up. She made Mashed potatoes while I whipped out a quick salad and then I made gravy out of the drippings.
Those little slices of pork loin turn into finger food and are always great to snack on later.
The gravy turned out OK, I need to make it more often but it went down and there was none left when we were through.

That speaks for it's self I guess.

Her sister stopped at the likker store at my request and stayed to to eat. Fucking vegetarian.
At least she ate.

I haven't been eating squat for a week so when I ate a whole meal my body went into sleep mode.

So, of course, I woke up at one thirty in the fucking morning and can't get back to sleep.

Where was I?
Looking at Nasty Girls boobs again and lost my train of thought.

We were trying to get intimate ealier yesterday and every fucking time we would start really getting hot and heavy, some damn kid would start knocking on the door. I finally just ignored the little sonsabitches.
She trades baby sitting back and forth with her neighbor and she was gone.Her boy is staying over there and was supposed to be watching the little shits, what he was actually doing was tormenting the little shits I think. I finally had enough of the little brats coming over, rubbing their eyes and crying about some fucking thing or another, " He hit me in the jaw".
She called me a bad name".

This one won't share the game, that one did some other fucking thing, you know, fucking kids.
After I threatened to beat them all within an inch of their lives, one more had to come over crying about some fucking shit and the old head gasket blew. I went and got every fucking one of them, reamed their little asses and stuck one in every corner of the apartment and told them to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Damn, I hate kids sometimes.

The peace and quiet sure was nice though.
\
Yeah,yeah, I'm a mean old bastard, you can shut the fuck up too.

I certainly got their attention and after ten minutes I told them to beat it and go out side to play.

What do ya know?
NO MORE FUCKING PROBLEMS.
That's what.

Do you need a time out too?

5 comments:

  1. Amazing how that can work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filled the corners w/the kids. That's a funny visual because I can remember having to do that w/ my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally got some peace and quiet and some...well, everything else!

    Don't let the kids get to ya too much, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not going to hide behind anonymous! Eating late and especially drinking can cause a person to wake and not be able to go back to sleep. Less drink might work. My friend could not sleep all night long because he drank too much. Finally, he checked himself into a place to dry out, and that is what the experts told him, also. So, I am not calling you names, just offering you a little advice you did not ask for. And, you cannot thrash me with your hat...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drink?

    Me?

    Are you kidding me? I haven't drank in years, I went pro and now I just chug it.

    Thanks fer caring.

    smooch.

    ReplyDelete