Monday, August 18, 2008

My Message To The Democratic Party

Wipe Your Ass On A Wagon Wheel.

Not only am I done with you, I am done with you with Prejudice. Go Fuck yerselves.
Thirty years I have had your back and thirty years I have gotten the shaft.
You gutless motherfuckers.
I have called, written and contributed.
Kiss My Ass.
No more.
Mrs. Pelosi and Mr. Reid should be thrown out on the street in their under clothes.
Business as usual is going to rip the guts out of this country and because you all seem to think your shit don't stink I have news for you, BushCo has you right where they want you.


It takes quite a bit to piss me off anymore, I am not the Hot Head I was Twenty years ago but when I get enough, I am done and I am SO done.
Sell outs.


Have a nice day and enjoy the quail wings.

Worthless motherfuckers are as bad as Lieberman and that boy had better not get within kicking distance.

You have sat back and allowed this country to be brutally raped six ways from Sunday, smiled into the camera, said you were going to stop it, and then poured the lube out from a drum.


I can't believe you fuckers, at least Pakistan figured it out, finally.

By the way, in case you think I am being irrational, my 71 year old Father told me two months ago that he is going Independent, he has been voting a straight Democratic ticket since he was eighteen , so have I, and he used to work on The Hill in DC.
He used to lobby hard for you guys when you were still an opposition party.
Now neither of us can see a difference between ya except for the donor's dollar amounts.

I guess ya fucked up somewhere along the line.
Actually, ya did it on purpose.

Like an abusive spouse, it is way past time for a restraining order.

Here is your notice;

From this day forward, You shall have no contact under penalty of law.

Oh, I forget, you are all above the law.

The law is just for little people, like me.

3 comments:

  1. Remind me not to piss you off...

    d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bail before THE ONE takes office. He just might have the cojones to turn things around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abandon them after you vote D in the Nov elections. This is too important.

    ReplyDelete