Friday, February 26, 2010

Cuss Free Week? Not around here!

Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? The state of California is almost bankrupt and the stupid bastards who run it got nothing better to do than pass a resolution for "Cuss Free Week"?

God damn sonofabitch...what kind of bullshit stupidity is this? Every one of those fucking idiots needs to be beaten on the kidneys with a tree branch until they piss blood or get the fuck back to work, whichever comes first. How in the hell do you justify wasting time on something so obviously fucking ridiculous in the midst of the worst financial crisis since the great depresssion?

What these ass-clowns oughta be doing is sitting down and going over every penny of their budget to find out where it's being wasted...which, since they are a government, I'm absolutely certain is in plenty of fucking places. What a complete crock of shit...Cuss Free Week, my ass!

Hey, OB...you and me better stay the hell out of California during the first week of March. I'd only get life but I'm pretty sure you'd get the gas chamber. Ha!

spongebobcrackwhore
Pissin' People Off Since 1961TM,