Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My take on Sarah Palin


I've been asked if I'm a Sarah Palin hater and the answer is complicated so bear with me.

When she first came to my attention I thought to myself, "Hey...why not? It's about time this country had a Vice-President I'd like to fuck."

But then she opened her mouth and not for the reasons I would have enjoyed. I was absolutely stunned that anyone so obviously fucking stupid could be placed on a podium in consideration of the role of understudy for the most important actor in the world.

I knew instantly that I did NOT want this person a heartbeat away from The Presidency of The United States of America. Nor anywhere near it.

Can I have her on her hands and knees instead of in the Whitehouse? Bathe her and bring her to me. She won't have to look at her hand to remember to moan...

spongebobcrackwhore