Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Part Of The First Amendment Am I Missing Here?

.Two words for ya. FUCK YOU!

For the life of me, I cannot fucking understand how any one in this country has allowed this shit to go unchallenged. I had no idea it was allowed in the first place.

I have news for you fucking monkeys, where ever I happen to be standing is a Free Speech Zone and you can suck my fucking dick, arrest me, suck my fucking dick again and suck my fucking dick.
I will damn well speak my mind any fucking PLACE I want to, at any fucking TIME I want to.

What fucking part of the very first mother fucking amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America do you not mother fucking understand?
Let me be absolutely fucking clear here so you assholes  don't fucking misunderstand what was plainly written, made into law and that you are fucking breaking that law,

`Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Does that say anywhere that you can't speak out loud in front of the Lincoln Memorial?

Fuck no, it doesn't., the fucking Lincoln Memorial wasn't fucking built yet! Some fuckwad decided he had the authority to change that though;

Under the legal code, the steps on the Lincoln Memorial are considered a “restricted” area to any kind of demonstrative activity. Demonstrators can, however, apply for a permit to use the platform area further down the stairs and a vending license to sell goods or entertainment.


Kiss my fucking ass!

I will say this one more time so you ignorant fucks can understand it,
 I have the absolute right to speak my mind  on every square foot of this United States, any time, any where.

Fuck Reagan and his "Free Speech Zones" and Fuck any cocksucking corporate fucking whore on the Supreme Court who tries to bend the the words that are written on the Document that founded this nation.

Let us review,


`Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.


What part of that do you not understand?

4 comments:

  1. I dunna, the law/Park Service seem clear.

    The ticket for the money? To visibly deter and discourage busking or panhandling of any sorts so they don't have to police it as much . . .

    Mostly, it all sucks . . . . wonder if you can walk up to the Inscription and read it aloud, really aloud, with yer back to the steps, facing the inscription?

    WTF are they gonna call THAT shit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My point, exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *standing on chair clapping wildly*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same people that feel that when you buy a plane ticket, you give up your 4th Amendment rights to fly. TSA anyone?

    Or the same that say (interpret) what the 2nd Amendment says "shall not be infringed". Kinda like the view that the 2nd only applies to flintlocks and weapons made during that time because they couldn't conceive the use of semi automatics and high capacity magazines.
    So applying that thinking to the 1st amendment, the Founders couldn't conceive the thought of telephone, TV, or internet, but the 1st Amend. applies to those things.

    ReplyDelete