Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Stubborn Motherfucker

Damn straight. Bring your shit on.
I don't forget and I don't forgive.

Pissing me off is not healthy.

It takes quite a bit to do it but once ya get there, it is game on.

Sorry you came here for some serious dialect and conversation, it ain't happening yet.

I could go off on those contrary fucking idiot God Damn Republicans, or those completely stupid fucking Democrats but every one of those so called Elected Corporate whores can suck my ass.
A slow and horrible death would cause me to write to Hallmark with an idea for a new condolences card.

Sorry your representative died in a hurricane,maybe they will name the next one after them.
I think they are alphabetical, and the season hasn't started yet, so we could do a non sex thing and call it Asshole.