Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gotta Love The Ones Who Can't Handle Democracy.

Yeah, I see what is going on on the Extreme Right Wing.
This guy at Sipsy Street Irregulars just fucked himself, no, I ain't going to link to that fucking idiot. I have been there. The guy is kinda like me, in a way.
I bitch, scream and complain a lot but I sure as fuck don't exhort people to throw rocks into windows. Why the fuck would I? What the fuck good would that do?
Dude, you don't really seem to have a grasp on how the fucking internet works,or how voting the dirty fucking bastards out is supposed to work either.
You just opened a can of Whoop Ass on yourself,idiot.

Oh well, one down, several idiots behind him too.
Don't think for a second the Fed's aren't going to track those idiots down. Give it six months.

There be jail time involved, but don't worry, he will still get his SSI and the Meds.
Hopefully.