Sunday, December 28, 2008

Here Is A Hint George



Try to get at least six blocks away from the Whitehouse before you try to "polish" your legacy.

I keep seeing your loyal minions flogging the notion that history will show you to be some kind of prescient all seeing wise man.

Besides causing beer to come flying out of my nose, I actually see a different side of this story,and I was actually here to see it.

I see you as a pretzel choking bike country wrecking moron reading childrens books while we are being attacked, with complete idiots for minions.

P.S., Put your minions in the front of the trailer.
First in, last out.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, that wreck took talent..... Beer through the nose, ouch! That burns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the great posts
    so adorable! they do look like
    The cantan is great, all the posts here about that pattern have prompted me and it looks like you did a very professional job. insulated pallet blanket

    ReplyDelete