Monday, December 22, 2008

Google Says I am A Spammer

What. The. Hell?

Not only do I not have any Idea of how to go about Spamming anyone, why the Hell would I want to do that in the first place?
I freaking HATE Spammers!!

Here is the message I just got, they are actually threatening to delete my fucking Blog.

Your blog is marked as spam

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

Your readers are seeing a warning page until one of our humans reviews it and verifies that it is not a spam blog. Please fill out the form below to get a review. We'll take a look at your blog and unlock it in less than two business days.

If we don't hear from you, though, we will remove your blog from Blog*Spot within a few weeks.


Oh, now I see that just for shits and grins they have turned on Word verification without my permission.

I got news for you people at Google, I still have a WordPress site sitting by.

I really, really don't want to have to go back to that sonofabitch, but I will. Help yourself to a look see and tell me I am Spamming anyone.
It must have been the embed I used for a Flashplayer animation I got from searching......

Google.

11 comments:

  1. Last time I got one of those it was because some cheetostain spoofed Blogger with a false complaint, which made their little peepee hard enough to cut yogurt, I suppose.

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like my daddy always said,"Ya can't cut me off until ya find out where I am gettin' it"
    I have found that has multiple uses.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a setting yesterday that you may want to look at, Busted. As part of the comments setup, there's now a setting that moderates comments older than 14 days (or a different period, if you want). That should prevent spam from showing up on your old posts.

    Don't know if that's the problem or not, but it's kinda cool anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:51 AM

    In spite of all the shit coming and going, I wish you peace.
    And a merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder why there is always someone in the corporate-type world wanting to screw with us? You would think that they could find something better to do with there time.

    But I guess if you spend your time relying on a machine to tell you if something is real or not, you have some serious issues to deal with anyway!

    Hang in there, Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I would see if Comment Moderation was still on, I checked and I have it turned off, we shall see if they have turned it back on here in a second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It ain't been yer week, has it. Sheesh! The wonderful world of automation.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. HermitJim said...
    Wonder why there is always someone in the corporate-type world wanting to screw with us? You would think that they could find something better to do with there time.

    It's their JOB. And they're as piss-poor at it as every other Corp. lackey. Only they can come up with the wrong solution to the wrong problem with uncanny consistency.

    Or in other words, "What hits the fan will not be evenly distributed, but it's always safest BEHIND the fan."

    Busted has EARNED some R&R on the leeward side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:57 PM

    No spam, Busted, but I see ya got bacon!

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Flowah, that is the funniest thing I have seen all day.
    Thanks for the laugh.
    How the hell are ya?
    I never knew you visited here?!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haloscan works in blogger. Unfortunately you lose all your blogger comments, when you switch.

    ReplyDelete