Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Breaking News

The local morning news just reported that Illinois Governor Blagojevich has been arrested for impropriety in the selection process to replace Barack Obama's seat.

Nothing on any major news sites at this time, I will update this as I get more info later.

Update;

I saw this right before I headed out the door to go to work this morning and was busy all day.
If you don't know what this is about by now, Google the dickheads name.
This guy is going to jail and from what I am seeing this evening, his wife might be right behind him.
Fuckers have kids, too.

1 comment:

  1. One down, several thousands to go.

    We don't need no media circus. Bag `em `n' tag `em. NEXT! One at a time, once a year? And we wonder why it's gotten worse? Any crook would LOVE them odds.

    Set `em up. Knock `em down. When you come across an honest one? A productive one?

    NOW THAT would be Newsworthy.

    For all the fervor over the Chicago Politics of Richard J. Daley (Da Boss) he had a simple rule. He didn't mind that you made money off the taxpayers, but he insisted they get something in return. I'd take that over what we have now any day.

    ReplyDelete