Saturday, December 31, 2011

Stay Crazy, PETA

Sometimes I wonder what the thought process is with some people.

CHICAGO (AP)
An animal rights group wants Illinois to install highway signs in memory of cattle killed when trucks hauling them flipped in two separate wrecks.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has asked for permission to buy the markers, one in suburban Chicago and one northwest of Peoria. The group says the signs would pay tribute to the more than 20 cattle killed as a result of negligent driving this year.

I have better idea for you fucking idiots, try using your time and energy investing in traveling roadside barbeques.
Free BBQ sauce at every stop.

Some peoples kids, I swear.

Now I want some tasty dead cow parts, maybe a nice T Bone.

6 comments:

  1. Damn, I always thought PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals! Oh well, back to my BBQ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First dibs on the ribeye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twain5:48 PM

    You do make me laugh. I hope your New Year is wonderful - what could go wrong with Mrs. Busted's
    Santa red panties? !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed aloud, - very , very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put up a McDonalds sign instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got prime sirloin at Fairway yesterday for six bucks a pound. Will grill 'em up tonight on the indoor grill with onion rings and asparagus. Yum...

    ReplyDelete