Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weiner Goes Limp

After getting pounded by the media, Anthony Weiner is going to step down.

I am still waiting for Vitters resignation after admitting SEVERAL YEARS AGO, that he had used the services of a prostitute.
Apparently, I am going to continue to wait.

It is all to true in this fucking political climate, IOKIYAR.


Hypocritical motherfuckers.

Update;

You attack dogs on the right wing media are going to get what you have coming and I can't fucking wait.

Money can't buy happiness, just hot tubs, bigger tits, fancy cars, hookers and a waiting period.

4 comments:

  1. admitting you were with a lady of the evening is one thing. Tweeting a near nude pic of yourself is quite another. I don't care if Anthony resigns or not. The whole thing has been hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Cabbie:
    I think it was more demeaning to the lady of the evening than to him! I've hired a few ladies myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title, sweetie!

    Quick. Smart. Witty.

    Words by which the other side cannot be described.

    Love ya,

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planter7:19 PM

    Why should Weiner resign???? Clinton didn't.

    ReplyDelete