Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby

My honey Nasty Girl has a birthday today.
I won't even try to say how old she is so I can have one myself in a couple of weeks.

She can be an ornery little fucker just like me but she is a real sweet heart and I love her dearly.

She is truly a  good woman who will fearlessly defend her kin.

I am one lucky sonofabitch that she kinda likes me too.

Happy Birthday sweetie.

Smooch.


We are off for a little Birthday celebration today and I will be off line for a couple of days, you lucky sonsabitches.

Remember, if ya can't be good, stay sanitary.

Thanks fer stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. A happy belated birthday to a woman capable of gentling the orneriest.

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, you, yers, me and mine come in January.

    January is a good month.

    Bless you yers, and all hoss

    January is a GREAT month!

    *G*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hippo birdies two ewes
    hippo birdies two ewes
    hippo birdies deer nasty girl
    hippo birdies two ewes
    ..... and mini s'mores....

    ReplyDelete