Friday, August 20, 2010

The Other, Other, White Meat

This reminds me of a story my Dad told me many moons ago when he was running a crane on a job and heard a few big bangs behind him where the engine was, A giant fucking wharf rat got inside and got dissected by the cooling fan. He told me the fucking thing was two feet long before the tail. That is a GIANT fucking rat.
Maybe it is a baby Cappyberra with a tail.
On second thought, looking at the picture, that is one huge fucking rat and if four of 'em ran off, go get a bigger fucking shotgun, those bastards will eat a fucking cat in a heart beat.
Bonus info, this fucking kills me,

Yorkshire Rat Club president Colin Arundel said rodents, like humans, could simply be getting bigger as food becomes more and more available.

They has a Rat Club?!!

They can get bigger than my parents fucking Shitzu?

Start shooting the bastards and ship them to China, charge 'em a little extra because it is a delicacy .
Make sure they ask for the house mustard too.

2 comments:

  1. Man I hate Rats, growing up we used to have to fight with them for turf.
    Rough neighborhood. The bastards would spring up right at your neck. We killed them with bricks. Ahh the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 AM

    when i lived in Florida, the other other white meat was manatee.

    mrs. jp

    ReplyDelete