Monday, April 26, 2010

BoobQuake, A Follow Up To Sluts Cause Earthquakes




Let me just say that I am in front of this idea, literally.
After the big flap where some tight assed idiot claimed that immodest women were to blame for excessive tectonic plate activity, my buddy Sponge Bob Crack Whore busted out a tongue in cheek post that got linked to by six other websites, not the least being Crooks and Liars,the subject in general got wide attention for good reason. Some crazy fucks over there, for sure.

Anyways, this lady of the "Double D",Jen McCreight , came up with the idea for the ladies to let 'em hang out, covered of course, and have a little gathering to test this guy's theory.
Even my Girl friend heard about it and decided to go into town with little left to the imagination and about caused a fucking riot.
Kudos to the ladies. I am all for scantily clad little vixens for science.
Actually, I don't give a damn why, I just like 'em.