Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Still In Shock

I have to admit it, stunned.
I have been making comments on Blogs for a couple of years now,I surf around quite a bit but have a few favorites. One of those is on my very own Blogroll. Heh, the Owner of the site didn't know I even had a Blog, let alone his site was on it. That would be Fixer at Alternate Brain.
I highly recommend you pop in and check it out.

Back to the topic here, I have been invited to post at one of his other sites, Fixer and Gordon.

I can only hope to strive and come close to the excellent stuff that he and Gordon put up there.
I get a real kick out of Gordon and Fixer is The Man.He is another Ford fanatic and I can't wait to get to know both of these guys better.
It will be mostly car and bike stuff there and my usual grouching here. Please drop by .

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Congrats Busted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:14 PM

    Ford? You gotta be kidin'.

    ReplyDelete