Friday, November 30, 2007

I Know What I Call It.

Aggravating!

I have been trying to beat this game off and on for 3 days.
Here I thought I was above average for strategy games.
HA! NOT!
Just when I get one particular element figured out, another comes along and Kicks, My, Ass.
It is kind of addictive though there are no fancy graphics or anything.
Supposedly you can query You Tube with the name of the game and there is a demo on how to do it.
Fuck that, I'm a stubborn bastard.
Wave after wave they come,get ready to play Desktop Tower Defense.

2 comments:

  1. Bad, bad, bad Ornery Bastard...I just went and played this for a minute...I can see how this might be very, very addictive.

    And I am quite prone to addictive behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to warn ya.

    ReplyDelete