Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Two Fucking Cents In Brief

Benghzai?

Give it a rest you hypocritical motherfuckers.
There is plenty of other bullshit you ignorant fucks could be up in arms about.

The IRS scandal?

You did not see a look of surprise on my face.
Sloppy work though.


The AP scandal?
HA!
How you like it now motherfuckers?
It wasn't such a big deal when the cocksuckers were tapping everyone else's fucking emails and phone calls.

Suck my fucking dick you miserable sonsabitches.

Here's a quarter, call someone who won't laugh in yer fucking faces.

2 comments:

  1. Congress pretends to be shocked that the AP was tapped, but they passed the Patriot Act.

    The other "scandals" are just an excuse to not work together to fix our problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord love ya, this was my reaction--just without the references to genitalia I personally do not have.

    ReplyDelete