Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is The Wife's Birthday, she turned Fifty today.

She is a good looking woman with a very fine figure and she puts up with my shit really well.

I am waiting for her to get changed, I bought her a gift certificate for Christmas and she went to the spa and got all dolled up today.

As if she wasn't hot enough, ooooh, la la!
I am one lucky bastard.

Sorry, no pictures for the pervs out there, this is all mine.

Anyway,I got her a big assed Garnet ring that matches the necklace I got her for Christmas,it is her birthday stone and both are quite pretty as she is.

Going out to dinner somewhere here shortly, there are many choices to pick from within a couple of miles. Absolutely no Sea Food for her, Me? I love a good steak but surf and turf with crustaceans is my favorite.

Can you keep a secret?

I have a surprise birthday party going on tomorrow that, so far, she doesn't have a clue about yet.

If you would be so kind, please wish my honey a Happy Birthday.

She is a damn good woman .

In the mean time, thanks fer stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. hippo birdies two ewes
    hippo birdies two ewes
    hippo birdies deer mrs busted
    hippo birdies two ewes
    ..... and mini s'mores.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BD Nasty Girl! I'll be celebrating with your "goathead" as mine is tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mrs. Onery Bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww ... Happy Birthday Mrs. Ornery!

    What a beautiful relationship... sigh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mrs Busted!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Many happy returns, to your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to the Nasty Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Mrs. Knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:34 PM

    Happy Birthday ma'am, I'm a fellow Capricorn myself. January is a great month for birthday's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Mrs. Busted! Both of you are very lucky indeed. Enjoy your celebration, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU MRS. KNUCKLES!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs. Busted2:52 AM

    Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. My handsome, sexy husband gave me the most awesomest birthday ever! Thank you baby. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, Mrs. Nucks.

    Hey, us pervs want pix!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Margot7:03 AM

    Happy Birthday, Mrs. Busted!
    You're both lucky, I think.:)

    ReplyDelete