Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dammit Newt, Ya Broke it!

I want a new one ,it seems, every damned day lately.


I almost choked when I read this one
;

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich insisted on Tuesday that that fellow candidate Mitt Romney was a "liar," but could support him over Barack Obama if the former Massachusetts governor became the eventual Republican nominee.

At a Monday campaign event, Gingrich had complained about Romney refusing to speak out against attack ads being aired by a pro-Romney Super PAC.

"Here is my simple tag line: Somebody who will lie to you to get to be president will lie to you when they are president," Gingrich told supporters.

In an interview Tuesday morning, CBS correspondent Norah O'Donnell asked Gingrich if he was calling Romney a "liar."

"Yes," Gingrich replied.

My Bold and his too.
He is a bold, I mean Bald Faced fucking liar.
Newt has stuck his forked tongue out so many times over the years it takes a career lying assed politician with the attention span of a flea and the mentality of a Bull in a China shop to make a statement like that on National television..

What he don't break, he shits on.

Thanks for the inspiration, Squatlo.



The beauty of it all is that he is breaking Ronny Rayguns ultimate rule, Republicans don't attack fellow Republicans.

Excuse me while I have a shot and laugh until my sides hurt.

I haven't looked at any results from the Iowa primary yet but I will stick my little pecker neck out and predict Newtie just went down in flames.

BooYah.

Go have a nice "Santorum Salad" and don't forget to wipe your face, asshole.

Brush your fucking teeth too, everything that comes out of your mouth smells like Bullshit.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this the same "Noot" who warned anyone who quoted what he actually said on a news program interview was lying? Same guy?

    Wow... if I had a bullshitometer it would blow a gasket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get one of those.

    ReplyDelete