Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Damn, I Just Wore Out A Brand New Tinfoil Hat.


My internet friend, Just An Earthbound Misfit, I, wandered upon an interesting test.
See how many pictures of Cops and Military personnel you can tell the difference between, 21 times.
It is quite telling about what has been the militarisation of our police forces over the past thirty years and amazingly enough, even though I have never been in the military, I not only bested her score,(Navy) 16 out 21, I beat my other pal Gordon,( Marines)14 out of 21 and was beat by Fixer (Air Force)18 out of 21, by one.

Like I said, my tinfoil hat is screwed on a little tight but it seems maybe that ain't such a bad thing after all.

Go ahead, try it yourself.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:28 PM

    18 out of 21

    We are in trouble.

    Ben Dover - US Army

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fer stopping by again Ben.

    Happy fucking New Year, the same as the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 15 or 21. I think the biggest thing that threw me was the vehicles...some of them abso-fucking-lutely did not look "civilian".

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 out of 21...really, I never see soldiers or cops dressed like this. At least, I don't ever notice them if I do see them. The hats gave the police away.

    ReplyDelete