Monday, January 02, 2012

Pretty Soon, My Buddy Gord Is Going To Kill My Ass.

God Bless him,he finds the funniest shit.

I can't begin to count how many gallons of beer that have been through my sinuses over the years.

Here we go again, he found another funny...

The money quote from Kim Jong UN, the new supreme leader of North Korea in a letter to us, the morons wandering the streets looking for a New Messiah.

Here is why I am writing to you today: on Tuesday, you will go to your caucuses and choose from among a field of Republican presidential candidates. And let me tell you, the idea of any of these people getting nuclear weapons scares the shit out of me.

Oh fuck me, go read the whole thing while I find another towel and the Windex.

Damn you Gord, I just got this new laptop for Christmas and here ya are,breaking it in right for me..
Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. I used to read Borowitz all the time, but found it depressing when I compared it to my how feeble attempts at humor. The guy's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Gord's made me clean off a keyboard more times than I can remember. Heh ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The secret is the clear plastic cover over the keyboard a la a Gallagher show. :-)

    ReplyDelete