Thursday, May 13, 2010

We Shall See

I did something out of the ordinary last night and actually got something accomplished.
I cut up some paper towel rolls and got out the peat moss and some seeds and started twenty five little peat pots.
I have WAY more seeds than garden space but that is a good thing.
They are sitting next to a window and will stay warm and get plenty of light.

I also tore into my get home bag, what a disaster that thing was.
It is going to take several more hours to put it back together the way I want it but it was way the hell overdue.

Little by little, I am trying to get my shit back together, I have seriously been slacking.
Now that the weather is starting to get decent, I find myself getting more active. I am one of those unfortunate souls who gets all fucked up in the winter, the short days and miserable weather just shuts me down.

Now I have more to do than I can shake a stick at but I am chipping away at the stone.

I am going to busier than a half fucked fox in a firestorm here shortly.