Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life Sucks Shit

No more spongebobcrackwhore for a while boys and girls. Ha! Not that most of ya will miss me anyways...

I'm gettin' hammered at work. I already had a full plate and it got super-sized today.

Shit, I bet I looked like a fucking cartoon dog with his jaw slamming the floor and his eyes popping out a couple of feet to the sound of an oldie-timey car horn when I saw what's headed my way. I sure as fuck felt like one.

I won't bore ya with the details. Today was the first in a long-ass string of 12+ hour days. A string that I can see lasting for a good 6-8 weeks. Full 7 day weeks, thank you very fucking much. Yay. I'm too old for this shit.

My life for the next couple of months will be get up, take a shower, feed the cats, work a day and a half in one, come home, feed the cats, slam a six-pack, sleep, get up, take a shower, feed the fucking cats, work a day and a half in one, come home, feed the god-damned motherfucking cats, slam a six pack, sleep, get up, take a shower, feed the...you get the idea.

By the time it's over the cats will probably be glad I don't know a nice *insert your own prejudice here* family who'd like to meet them.

The only good part will be collecting the paychecks since I'm not stupid enough to work for salary. If I work overtime I'm fucking get paid for it or I'm not doing it, end of story.

OB...dude...Sir...sorry to bail on ya (temporarily) but duty calls. When the dust settles don't be surprised if I ask ya to come and crack that bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label with me. I'm about to earn it and I can think of few people I'd rather share it with.

And you wanna know why this REALLY fucking blows? Because the god-damned World Cup starts in about 3 weeks! I have no choice but to either quit my job or bust my ass if I hope to catch what I can from the knockout stages. Yeah, yeah...TIVO this...what good is recording something you won't have time to watch?

I will be in front of a TV for the final even I have to fucking haul one to work with me!

See ya'all on the other side.

spongebobcrackwhore