Sunday, May 30, 2010

Here's How You Can Tell When I'm Drunk

Sing this like a Pogues song...

Well, I get on my computer and I rant about my fears
But I only ever do it after I've had too many beers
Sometimes I speak to the important, other times to the benign

People take what I say, each to their own way
I've no control over that, nor would I want it anyway
What I say is mine, agree or disagree

I rant about the world and the bullshit that I see
I rage about the things that just don't sit right with me
My lonely voice in a world of anarchy

People, far as I can tell, are bent are being first
Myself upon a pedastel, and the hell with all the rest
I see all of that and I wonder how we survive

People take what I say, each to their own way
I've no control over that, nor would I want it anyway
What I say is mine, agree or disagree

spongebobcrackwhore