Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now Emailing To Bitch At Your Representative Is A Felony

According to this.
Why would I even want to comment on this?
Fuck those cocksuckers.
I have every damn right to contact every fucking representative in this ENTIRE COUNTRY and express my displeasure if I so desire.
I don't give a fuck if I live in Washington state, if that little peckerhead Lieberman in Connecticut does something that pisses me off, I have every right to send him a communication expressing my displeasure, as long as there are no threats involved.
I don't give a fuck if this guy has a record, if he paid his dues then he has every right to complain like the rest of us.

Jim Bunning is an excellent example of why we need to vote out every fucking incumbent.
Chickenshit motherfucker.

It is nice to know the dirty fucking bastards are scared though....

It's only going to get worse and the PTB are trying to preemptively scare us , again.

Fuck you. There are way more of us than you, remember that.