Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I Have Been Remiss

Dang it.
I just got reminded that as big a mouth I have and my propensity to run it, I have not been commenting as much as usual on the sites I visit every damn day.
Sorry about that, sometimes I have a very limited amount of time to cram in as many sites as I can, gleaning bits and pieces here and there.

Hell, I almost quit going to all the news and political favorites because it didn't do me a whole lot of good if I couldn't use the info, plus I was getting wound a little too tight.

In the spirit of Blogroll Amnesty, let me turn you onto one of my daily reads,
Be A Survivor.
Flea is the shit.
Go give him some love, he does a yeoman's job of keeping us on our toes with damn good articles and lessons to be learned.
You can now find a handy link to him on the Blogroll.

Look for more of these kinds of links on my Blogroll, the economy is in the shitter and Ben Bernanke can kiss my fucking ass.
Read and learn how to take care of yourself and your family with these links, it is a damn good feeling when things go to hell that you have food, water, first aid, lighting and cooking abilities when the fucking lights go out.

While yer at it , go give Monkeyfister a hug, that guy is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment