Sunday, November 09, 2008

What Jill Said

Brilliant at Breakfast is one of the many Blogs I try to catch every day.
Jill has a post up that I find myself being in complete agreement with.

Do yerself a favor and go read the whole thing and see if you don't agree.
We have a long ways to go but our job as the governed is to be eternally vigilant and President elect Barack Obama is not going to get a free pass.

That is the only good thing to have come out of the Bush administration, thousands of Government observers, with their representatives on speed dial.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I adore you, OB. You Get It. The person who commented on my post that I'm "attacking" Obama is a very dear friend of mine, and his accusation stung. Is there NO gray area between being critical of everything just because Obama may not be the progressive dreamboat so many people want him to be and blindly accepting everything? Are we not capable of holding more than one thought in our heads at a time?

    ReplyDelete