Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where Is My Fucking Hammer?

OK.
I'll admit it without embarassment,I need some technical advice here.
It seems I have attracted some motherfucking Spammer Asshole,again.
After almost three years of blogging, I have always been kinda proud that I have not had to moderate the comments here and I don't want to start now,

Can someone please tell me how to go about banning a certain ISP?
I know it can be done and I would rather banish this one cocksucker than have to resort to word verification because I personally fucking hate that shit with a passion.
In the mean time, I now have to manually delete this diarrhea.
I see the motherfucker has been wreaking havoc on other sites as well.

Whoever you are motherfucker, you can thank the Gods of garbage cans I can't get my hands on you, I would grease the front end of my truck with your innards.
Fuck off, die and rot quickly.

Anyway, any technical help from someone more tech savvy than I am would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's something I'd like to know too...just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe driftglass could be convinced to share his spam catcher gizmo with you? Worth a shot - if you click on comments under it you see a JILLION spams caught in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know of no way you can do it as a blogger. Blogspot could do it for you, I suspect, but they will probably expect that you use the letter verification thing.

    If you can find this guy via statcounter, that would be helpful. Send along the statcounter record of his visits, which will include his IP address (or the first three octets of same) and then you can complain either to his ISP or to Blogspot.

    Sorry, I haven't had to do this yet. All my spammers were well behaved enough to stop after the first warning.

    ReplyDelete