7.7 Trillion United States Dollars. That is what I am hearing.
Damn, I think I left that for a tip to that big titted young blond yesterday.
7.7 Trillion dollars.
Who in the fuck can count that high?
No one can, it is physically impossible.
Not even the enablers in charge of delivering the news that this is the cost of how unbelievably deep in the hole we are because of George W. Bush and his band of Merry Men could possibly realize the numbers coming out of their mouth.
Nobody, no one can count to one Trillion, let alone do it seven fucking times in a row.
We are in imaginary girl friend land now. Make believe amounts of money. This amount of physical dollars does not exist, nor could it.
Start packing a lunch, at least you can put your hands on a peanut butter sandwich.
A guy named Jim Bianco put this into some perspective for us.
This proposed bailout is bigger than all of the following, COMBINED.
• Marshall Plan: Cost: $12.7 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $115.3 billion
• Louisiana Purchase: Cost: $15 million, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $217 billion
• Race to the Moon: Cost: $36.4 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $237 billion
• S&L Crisis: Cost: $153 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $256 billion
• Korean War: Cost: $54 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $454 billion
• The New Deal: Cost: $32 billion (Est), Inflation Adjusted Cost: $500 billion (Est)
• Invasion of Iraq: Cost: $551b, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $597 billion
• Vietnam War: Cost: $111 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $698 billion
• NASA: Cost: $416.7 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $851.2 billion
TOTAL: $3.92 trillion