Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Am Grateful

It is raining cats and dogs, has been for two days.
I am talking flooding out the roads and ruining what little hairdo I have left clear through my Baseball cap.
Ya know what? I do not have any leaks in my roof and don't have to put buckets and bowls under a constant drip, drip, drip, like I used to.

I am very thankful that I have a roof over my head.
It ain't much, but it is mine. I am very serious.

I guess the folks at AIG would have a fit if the high dollar roof they have been partying under actually leaked a drop of water into the glass of champagne in their hand.

I don't know about anyone else but I think maybe after crying to the government about being broke and getting a few billion dollars to bail yer asses out and then being busted AGAIN for partying their asses off on the public dollar,maybe some arrogant fucking bastards need to have a little sit down chat with the criminal fraud division.

I have seen too much arrogant behavior the last eight years but this shit is over the top.

These motherfuckers need to wind up not ever having to worry about having a leaky roof over their heads.
Or anything else for that matter.
Three hots and a cot for the rest of their life.
Oh, and free T shirts too.

2 comments:

  1. They need to put us two in charge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:12 AM

    oh for the days of the galleys.

    OR... I have a couple cartons of eggs in my fridge. I can always pull em out and wait for the eventual indictments...

    And then take a short train ride to Wall St. afterwards.

    ReplyDelete