Sunday, November 16, 2008

That Was Fun

For the third time in a month I had to go to work and load up the car trailer and bring it home to haul some piece of shit down there.
I laid around most of the day recuperating from my late night last nite, I think I got home about a quarter to three this morning.
I keep forgetting about the time change and at three this afternoon finally headed to work to get the car trailer because the transmission in my little work truck took a shit the other day and is stuck in second gear and won't come out.

That means a forty mile round trip, twice.
Of course it got dark before I got back and I had to dick around and load the sonofabitch and chain it down in the dark.
I just got back and I am going to kick back and get ready to go to work in the morning, I still didn't get any laundry done, I have just enough left for tomorrow and then I am going to spend my evening at the laundromat. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. No fuckin' WONDER you dig that nazty old blues music like you do! Couple nice tunes up there too! Pretty good picks for a young buck!

    ReplyDelete