Thursday, November 06, 2008

Help Support Our Allies!

If you have been around the Lefty Blogs for any amount of time I would have to think you have run into some of the work of a friend of ours.
If you recognize the work of DarkBlack, you know what I am talking about.

Our friend is having some uncertain times and I do believe that a little dose of love from his friends on the Internets might have a huge effect for the good in his life. If ya happen to have an extra couple of bucks, I think it would be a beautiful thing if you could send them through the tubes and do a wonderful thing for our long time friend.
It would damn well be money well spent.

By the way, this needs to go viral.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be more than happy to send a few bucks his way if it wasn't for the fact that I'm in the same boat and it looks like it's sinking.
    If congress doesn't do something real soon we'll be seeing Bushvilles popping up all over the place.
    If I were working I'd send him a bunch but with construction down I've been out ten months now myself. Good thing I saw this coming eight years ago so I have a bit of savings.
    Isn't Dark from Canada? Geez they're economy turned around in a hurry. Maybe we could go through the coin jar and send him back all the Canadian money we aren't using.

    ReplyDelete