Saturday, November 08, 2008

Caturday

I just threw the little monsters out, in the rain.

Now all three of us are happy.

The daughter is coming over so I can look at her car, it keeps dying at stoplights. Then I'll be out in the rain with the little fuckers.

These goofy fucking cats are trying to set opposing schedules. One wants out first thing in the morning and the other one wants in.

Whatever, as long as the cat box gets cleaned and they have food and water, they can do whatever the hell they want.

5 comments:

  1. Busted, You Know I always look forward to the Kitteh updates! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever, as long as the cat box gets cleaned and they have food and water, they can do whatever the hell they want.

    Yeah, but Nucks, they get you to clean the box and feed 'em. Make them do that shit and you got it made, nephew. Heh ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Fixer, for a moment I was thinking Busted had figured out how to do that.

    Every once in a while I think "Gee, wouldn't it be cool to have a couple of cats around?" Then I read Bustednuckles' latest story and I'm cured of that delusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kittehs do drive one nuts occasionally ... daily ...
    Hm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:19 PM

    One of the best comments I've heard on the subject (and I don't know the author) is, "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."

    ReplyDelete