Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Superior Band-Aid Design



First time I've seen one of these but I'll tell you what, somebody at Johnson & Johnson is doing a damn good job!

The fucker looks weird when you unwrap it: one end short and squared off and the other end long and tapered. I put it on anyways, y'know...since I was bleeding and all...and soon as I did I recognized that it was the best damned band-aid I ever used. The weird-ass design makes perfect sense once you use it.

I'm a woodworker so I need band-aids every so often and from now on there ain't gonna be nothing in my shop (or house) except for these. Oh, and you better fucking believe it when it says " super-stick adhesive". They didn't name 'em TOUGH STRIPS for nothin'.

Buy some. Now. You can thank me later.

spongebobcrackwhore