Monday, April 05, 2010

The Fracturing Of The Republican Party Is Giving Me A Woody

Damn, this is more fun to watch than little kids trying to grab a greased pig at the fair.

The Republicans are in full Cannibal mode and I am laughing my ass off.
Over forty years them sonsabitches have been fucking over the Average American with their media dominance and their constant call for tax cuts, the ever worsening dirty, nasty campaign tactics and their out and out lying.

Ah, the sweet smell of inter party hand grenade lobbing is a joy to behold.

After eight fucking years of their nadir of destroying anything decent about this country, the pendulum swings the other way.


My real hope is to see a great bunch of arrests and trials, alas that isn't going to happen because the new regime is just as fucking dirty, in certain ways.

No, my real enjoyment lately is watching the Republican party explode into little splinter groups and eating their own.

Ahh , the TeaBaggers are fucking awesome!

Of course, then we have that naughty little vixen, the quitta from Wasilla. A never ending source of cheap entertainment.

I could go on and on and on and on and on,and on, and on, and on.

But I tire and I will come back to this again because these people are dirty fucking assholes and I will give them no quarter.

Damn, I forgot the Unemployment and Flood Insurance debacles that need to be laid right at their feet too.


If you still consider yourself to be a loyal Republican, then I seriously suggest you look at the definition of Domestic Terrorism.