Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hard To Believe

Four years, over a thousand posts and a hundred eleven thousand hits and counting later, here I am.

I would never have believed it if someone told me I would still be Blogging in 2010.
Looking back at my first two posts, I do believe I was right on the money.

I had to start this blog to leave a comment on somebody elses blog. I will return later and leave some kind of raving lunatic rant about politics or something.



and


Well,They say a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.Seeings how I am pretty much computer illiterate, this is going to be a learning process for me.Grab a beer,kick back, and watch the horror show begin.


My my, what a strange trip it's been, kind of prescient, no?

Thanks for stopping by, again and again.
I ain't done yet.