Sunday, March 28, 2010

Medic!!

Aye, I can hardly move my head.
My neck and shoulders are kinda fried.

I hope y'all had a nice weekend.
I did, heh.

Driving in a down pour with hundred thousand pound Big Rigs going sixty miles an hour right next to ya and you know damn good and well they can't see a fucking thing either tends to make one a bit tense, especially when you look over with the wipers going full blast and can't see them but you know damn good and well they are there.

The regular rudeness and rants will resume shortly, right after I fall down and call it a day.

It is still raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock.
It's supposed to keep raining like this all damn week and now I have to get up tomorrow and be all cheerful and shit.

Right. That shit ain't gonna happen.

Over two million Blogs out there and here ya are, have summa diss,



Smooches honey, I survived again.